174 Union street
new bedford, Ma
174 Union Street in New Bedford, is located at the corner of Union and Purchase Street. Originally built in 1897 for the New Bedford Institute for Savings, the building more recently had been renovated and added onto creating 4 floors of Class A office space with sweeping views of Downtown New Bedford and it’s waterfront. The polished granite exterior features neo-classic columns, carved ornamentation and decorative pilasters. The bank interior has an open floor plan, 30’ high ceilings, tall arched windows, and an arched mezzanine level that overlooks the lobby. The main building features ADA compliant elevators servicing all four floors of the meticulously built out office suites that are turn key and ready for occupancy. The offering comes with a parking lot in addition to five nearby lots available as part of the sale.